AAA EAH Jena
EAH Jena Academic Foreign Office
The International Office at the EAH Jena (Ernst Abbe University of Applied Sciences) has taken over several administrative, consulting and assistance duties since the internationalization of the EAH Jena. We are contact for both Germans and foreigners being responsible for the following areas:
- study and internships abroad
- international students, lecturers and guests
- international university partnerships
- various support programmes and scholarships
- administration of international funds
We offer a tutor program for new international students with a comprehensive first step assistance and organize intensive language courses for exchange students with an interesting cultural programme which brings German and foreign students together even before the semester starts.
Further offers are events such as the official welcoming party for foreign students as well as hiking excursions and barbeque evenings.
You find our office within the International Centrum right at the top of the stairs just under the roof. Further services are:
- intercultural trainings
- comprehensive application workshops for students of FH Jena
- intercultural conflict management
- first contact for studies and internships abroad