The International Office at the EAH Jena (Ernst Abbe University of Applied Sciences) advises both international and German students enrolled at the EAH, as well as prospective students. We are offering services in the following areas:
- study and internships abroad
- international students, lecturers and guests
- international university partnerships
- various support programmes and scholarships
- administration of international funds
We offer a tutor programme for new international students with a comprehensive first step assistance and organize intensive language courses for exchange students with an interesting cultural programme which brings German and foreign students together even before the semester starts.
Further offers are events such as the official welcoming party for foreign students as well as hiking excursions and barbeque evenings.
You find our office in the International Centrum on the topmost floor. We are offering:
- intercultural trainings and international events
- consultations for studying abroad and internships abroad
- comprehensive application workshops for international students
- services related to the "EAH Study Abroad Q2" project
All Services at a Glance
Support for International Students